Hobbies:reading, sailing, skiing, photography, traveling and many more Penpal message / wishes: Hi there!
For whatever reason you decided to look for a penpal, you are welcome to write. For me, I feel that getting to know someone through writing could be an exciting process. It could be a fun way to get us out of the everyday routine and put some additional joy into our life. Maybe it's just the excitement of waiting for a response, reading someone else's thoughts, of letting your fingers fly against the keyboard and sometimes surprising yourself with the unexpected turns from what you originally planned to write. Who knows, maybe you and I would find that kind of connection.
Here is a short list of what I like:
- Water: swimming, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, sea, waterfalls...
- Books: just love to read, not just to escape from reality, but to spread the horizon
- Photography: it amazes me again and again how it changes the way you see the world around you.
- Being optimistic, I'd like to believe that if we try hard enough we can find something good in almost everything.
- Sun: it fills me up with energy.
- Snow: I like to watch it slowly falling to the ground. And the view of untouched snowy surface and how it makes all the noise go away. And of course there is skiing.
- Musicals: the way they tell a story through music.
- Microbiology: simply fascinated by those tiny little creatures we share our world with
- Traveling: getting to know the world we live in
Some of the things I don't like:
- Cold. Yes I know I wrote earlier that I love snow, but what can I say, life can be complicated
- Loud and noisy places, where you can't hear your own thoughts.
- To get up early in the morning, those morning hours of sleep are the best!
Hobbies:Reading, writing, photography, boxing, swimming.. Penpal message / wishes: Hi! I'm Sara and I'm from Slovenia. I love photography, playing guitar, boxing, running, swimming and a lot of other sports! I really love my cats and my dog. I also write books. I want to meet people around the world, so text me please:)
Hobbies:I have many hobbies :D. I love to sing, write stories, poems etc Penpal message / wishes: I'm looking for someone around the world :)
I don't judge based on religion/nationality/orientation...
So I'm encouraging everyone to write to me :)
Been looking for a "real" penpal for quite a while now.
I'm not looking for someone who will only write back once or twice then poof.
I'm more interested in snail mail because I love receiving letters old fashioned way :)
That's little something about what I wish for my penpal.
I hope to hear from you,
kind wishes from Sammy :)
Hobbies:music, movies, tv series(friends, switched at birth, riverdale...), postcards, diy, books, traveling Penpal message / wishes: Živjo! (Hello)
I'm 19 year old girl from Slovenia and I love a lot of things. I love sending postcards all over the world and of crouse I love to reciving them.
I love traveling and if I could I would visit every country in the world. But I know this is very unrealistic dream. And so I wouild like to meet people/friends from all over the world, so they can tell me all about their country.
My native language is Slovenian, so you can guess my English is not always perfect. I would be very happy if you teach me some words in your language and if you want I can teach you some Slovenian.
I can do email or snail mail, it's up to you :D
Don't be shy to write.
Also I'm catholic, so if you have problem with that don't write me. And I am not interested in anything sexual or romantic. I am strictly looking for friendship.
But if you want to be friends you are welcome to write :)
Hobbies:music, art, reading, writing, movies, games, animals, languages, drawing, cultures, taking photos... Penpal message / wishes: I'm Anastasia, 26 years old, I like reading books, magazines, articles online, watching movies, writing, singing, playing instruments, listening to music, playing board and video games, art, crafts, drawing, learning languages, I love animals and have a dog and a cat and I love spending time with them.
I'm curious, thoughtful, optimistic, extroverted, and love meeting people from other cultures. I'm also a Christian. I don't care about your age, religion, race, since I love getting to know people from different countries and love learning about different cultures.
I prefer snail mail over e-mail, because I love writing letters. I'm also a postcrosser so love sending postcards as well.
Contact me for my full address.