Hobbies:One of my favorite things is to sunbathe topless. The holiday cottage gives me strength and energy. Penpal message / wishes: Hi. My name is Kira. If you're reading this, it means that my profile interested you. All you can do is only to write to me. My heart is open, I'm ready for Dating. If you are kind, open person who knows how to enjoy life and find the positive aspects and let me know about yourself, maybe we're looking at each other.
But! Please, inadequate please do not bother me. I appreciate my time.
Hobbies:I like doing sports(tennis, athletics,), traveling, reading, learning languages, doing new things... Penpal message / wishes: Heeeeeey,
My name is Jane .I'm 23 years old.I study at the University. I would love to have a penpal friend whom I can share my thoughts, dreams and feelings with. And I don't want this penfriendship to end. I would prefer snail mail than e-mail as snail mail is more sincere I think.
Hobbies:metal music, guitar playing, series, books Penpal message / wishes: hi everyone!
probably it's going to be a long story so please take a seat...
i've been heartbroken recently so now i'm looking for someone to heal me. to let me fall in love with them and sink me in tenderness.
i'm really into boys. 17-25 approximately. WHITE (or Korean/Japanese). LONG-HAIRED, SKINNY, EMO, GOTH, or METALHEADS UwU;
here's something i want to warn you about:
1. i'm looking for a kind of long-lasting distanced relationship. crush, love, soulmate - call it however you want. also i'm not going to stop at texts only. i'd like us to send pictures. use whatsapp. skype. snail mail. take journeys. i hope so do you!
2. if you aren't ready to exchange photos and prove who you are when we talk at the first time - please get lost. i'm going to prove myself anyway - so will you?
3. actually i'm a 17-year-old pink-haired white girl. pretty, smart, nice, funny. really touchable and caring. i'm going to respect my beloved one, call him a 'prince' and send him sweet messages like "good night, honey, be my little spoon". i hope my penpal will share that my tendency and take care of me in return.
4. if i like you physically (appearance), i may behave really bad. i may ask for spicy talk, role-playing, dirty T or D - so i hope it's okay with you.
5. it would be awesome if we also share the same interests.
- i'm going to become an English teacher.
- my favorite bands are Placebo, Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, Bullet For My Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Asking Alexandria, Powerwolf and many more.
- my favorite TV shows are House MD, Sherlock by BBC, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural.
- i'm really into fantasy or classic books. my favorite ones are "Gone with the wind" and most of Jack London's works. And also some works of Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde.
- i have two cats. play the guitar and sing a little. also keen on hand making things - from woodburning to sewing.
- currently i'm playing the first Witcher and DMC 5.
- i'm a shipper. i'm extremely into Frerard, Hannor, Cherik, Fassavoy and many other weird ships.
well, i feel like that's all i wanted to say. i hope you were patient enough to read to this point. looking forward to your reply, my lonely emo-soulmate! 😂 💞
My name is Tanya and I’m 19 years old. I had used this website in the past and it really helped me but so far I’ve lost touch with most of my penpals which is undoubtedly sad. So here I am again looking for friends from all over the world.
Let me introduce yourself and maybe you’ll find something special in me, who knows...
I’m currently studying linguistics at Moscow University. I’m learning Korean and German languages and I love it. Actually, German is quite tough and I still can’t make heads and tails about it. Maybe I should go to Germany to get some magical incentive :)
As for Korean, I have been learning it for 1 year now and I’m in love with Korean culture, oh just with the whole country. Don’t get scared - I’m not into k-pop! (Any more...) I was in South Korea last summer, living there for a month and I intended to practice my Korean but actually I ended up loving soju ㅋㅋㅋ anyway any Koreans out there? 한국 사람들을 기다리고 있어요~
Traveling. It is my real passion. I love organizing the whole journey to the letter. I’m dead set on seeing the whole world! Really. Unfortunately I became travel-focused not that long ago and so far I’ve visited Thailand, South Korea, the Netherlands and Barcelona! Soon I’m flying to Stockholm with intentions to travel Norway and Denmark. I guess it is going to be a great Scandinavia trip!
Blogging. This is all connected to my travel-passion. I’d really like to set up a YouTube channel and share with people all my travel lifehacks which help me get by on a shoestring budget. I’ve actually made many vlogs during my trip to South Korea and Barcelona but I still just can’t get my act together and start creating a masterpiece!
So I think I’ve written too much already but if you read this line it means you’ve done a great job and you’re almost ready to write me an email ;)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon no matter where you from. All people are beautiful.