Hobbies:music, art, crafts, movies and TV shows, pets, learning languages, reading, writing letters, etc. Penpal message / wishes: I am looking for penpals, possibly from across Europe, US, former Soviet countries, and Latin America. Preferably around my age, but am open to all age groups. I speak English, Italian, Russian, Slovene, and Serbo-Croatian. I am looking for someone who is interested not just in one or two letters, but possible long-term penpal. I prefer snail-mail, but can also respond to e-mail.
Hobbies:reading, sailing, skiing, photography, traveling and many more Penpal message / wishes: Hi there!
Whatever reason got you into search for a penpal, you are welcome to write. For me, I feel that getting to know someone through writing could be an exciting process. It could be a fun way to get us out of the everyday routine and put some additional joy into our life. Maybe it's just the excitement of waiting for a response, reading someone else's thoughts, of letting your fingers fly against the keyboard and sometimes surprising yourself with the unexpected turns from what you originally planned to write. Who knows, maybe you and I would find that kind of connection.
Here is a short list of what I like:
- Water: swimming, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, sea, waterfalls...
- Books: because "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies" (GRRM)
- Photography: it amazes me again and again how it changes the way you see the world around you.
- Being optimistic, I'd like to believe that if we try hard enough we can find something good in almost everything.
- Sun: it fills me up with energy.
- Snow: I like to watch it slowly falling to the ground. And the view of untouched snowy surface and how it makes all the noise go away. And of course there is skiing.
- Musicals: the way they tell a story through music.
- Microbiology: simply fascinated by those tiny little creatures we share our world with
- Traveling: getting to know the world we live in
Some of the things I don't like:
- Cold. Yes I know I wrote earlier
that I love snow, but what can I say, life can be complicated
- Loud and noisy places, where you can't hear your own thoughts.
- To get up early in the morning, those morning hours of sleep are the best!